In recognition of the restrictions which have been put in place by the Government we have created a new online licensing system for Cross Country competition for 2020/21. We are introducing this process to accommodate and licence events that meet the guidelines issued by your National Association and any restrictions determined by Government. The main points to note are:
- Applications should be submitted electronically using the form here or by clicking the start button at the bottom of this page. Applications submitted in any other way may be delayed. Applications for events in Scotland should be submitted direct to Scottish Athletics using their forms.
- The rule requiring submission of applications not less that 8 weeks prior to the event is temporarily suspended.
- Detailed information about the nature of the promotion including the venue details, course map, range of events and age groups along with how the event will be managed to meet distancing and group size regulations must be uploaded to support the application.
- Applications submitted on the online form will be reviewed manually to determine if the application will be approved or rejected.
- In England applications will be reviewed in the first instance by a Regional representative and secondly by an England Officer who will issue licences. Applications for other National Associations will go direct to the appropriate Officer in the usual way.
- Your programme may include non-standard events.
- If you live in the Isle of Man or Guernsey you can either complete this form online, or submit an email with the old format form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following conditions will continue to apply:
- Competitions must be delivered under UKA Rules for Competition or World Athletics Rules.
- All Results, in the appropriate format, must be sent directly to Power of 10 as agreed by UKA and the National Association.
Please contact the relevant home country contacts with any queries.
Northern Ireland email@example.com